Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Welcome 2014

Happy New Year! Welcome to my blog. One of my goals is to do a better job this year at providing updates. I've even put myself back on a schedule.

If all goes as planned, I'll post a new message each week on Tuesday, and if any exciting news becomes available, I will also post additional updates in between.

Tuesday messages will center around the following themes:

Week 1 -- Setting Monthly Goals (I'll share mine. Feel free to share yours in the comments section)
Week 2 -- Tips to Improve Your Writing or Reading Skills (Once an English teacher, always an English teacher)
Week 3 -- Career updates (Book facts, news, passage, etc.)
Week 4 -- Book or Movie Review (My choice, so please don't request reviews.)

Since this is officially Week 1, I'll share my goals for the month:
1. Finish revisions for Always a Bridesmaid: Grace, the first novella in my new series
2. Approve cover art and format Kindle edition of Grace
3. Complete a client edit (Visit the Precision Editing Group website if you're interested in hiring an editor)
4. Write two entries for Living in an Osmond World and find appropriate cover art
5. Finish reading Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom by A.C. Crispin

I'll let you know how I did when I give my February goals. In the meantime, check in next week for Tips to Improve Your Writing or Reading Skills.




No comments: