Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mega-Blogger!

I'm been a busy little bee tonight and posted a new entry on every one of my blogs! At least that little bit of writing lets me feel like I accomplished something over this long weekend. Well, something other than just work for my graduate classes, school, and housecleaning.

Wasn't this supposed to be fall BREAK? Oh, wait! I forgot. That means "fall head cold!" Of course, I get a few days off, and the way of the world for me is that I'm sick. Not too bad, and I know it could be worse, but the croupy nighttime cough, drippy nose, and aches and pains are for the birds, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I hope all of you will check out my other blogs. Most of them are much more informative that this one because they were actually written when I was feeling so crappy.

By the way, I've reposted my interview with Michele Holmes over on Lu Ann's Book Review if you didn't catch it in the newspaper a few weeks ago.

Time to go, before I sneeze!

No comments: