Saturday, August 23, 2008

Politics as Usual

After playing games of "I know who I'm gonna pick, but I'm not gonna tell you," Senator Obama has just negated his own campaign this morning by going with a long-time Washington D.C. insider with Senator Joe Biden. How does choosing a man who has served in the U.S. Senate since 1972 (the year I graduated from high school) fit with the theme of "Bringing Change" to the U.S.?

If you watch much politics---and I admit I do. I'm a politcal junkie.---you'll know that what you think you'll get and what you really get rarely look much like each other in the end. Before you vote this November, I hope you'll take the time to read at least Chapter 1 of Dick Morris's new book, Fleeced. An Obama presidency will not be what people believe it will be.



No comments: