Tuesday, June 02, 2009

League of Utah Writer's Spring Conference

My husband finally figured out my new cell phone so I could send my photos from the League of Utah Writer's Spring conference over to my computer. Here I am at the autograph table, signing copies of When Hearts Conjoin, along with my friend, critique group member, and fellow author, Annette Lyon, who was signing copies of her new book Tower of Strength. You'll also recognize New Yorks Times best-selling author Dave Wolverton (David Farland) and Jessica Day George, both of whom were also speakers at the conference. Annette and I were on a panel and served as judges for the writing contest. The event was held at Cedar Fort Publishers in Springville.

1 comment:

Janette Rallison said...

I wish I could have been there! Looks like lots of fun!