Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

I've been out of the blogging loop the last few days because of:

1. The end of the term (I'm a school teacher with lots of final grading to do)

2. The last few days to read the nominees for the Whitney Award category I'm judging (there were 41 nominees in my category, most of which came in the LAST minute. Please nominate EARLY in 2012)

3. Finishing an edit for a client (557 page book)

4. Finishing a revision on my own book (Covenant is waiting!)

5. And my son received his call to serve an LDS mission (he will be leaving in March).

But as things start to settle back down, I WILL be back. Thanks for being patient.

1 comment:

Brookie said...

Oh, good grief, LuAnn! Do you ever sleep? You truly are the busiest person I have ever known. I want to send you a copy of my JJ book. Please send me your address. My email is brookiebd@msn.com You are in the acknowledgements. :)
~Brookie B. Dickerson